Where customer service skills, service to your community, and a fulfilling job intersect – Eau Claire Transit! We are currently hiring for a full-time Bus Operator! This position includes driving city-wide bus routes while maintaining the schedule and obeying traffic laws, providing information to customers regarding the Transit System, tracking passenger count data, and more!
- Able to work Saturdays and flexible hours on weekdays and weeknights
- Great customer service skills
- Good driving record
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Possess or obtain and maintain a valid Class B CDL with no air brake restrictions and P endorsement.
- Our Transit Division will provide CDL training, if needed!
- A High School Diploma or equivalent (GED, etc.)
Wage Range: $21.90 - $27.31 per hour, plus excellent fringe benefits (including health insurance, paid sick leave, paid vacation, and more). Application deadline: Open until filled, with the first review of applications on November 6, 2023. Application and complete job description available at www.eauclairewi.gov/jobs.
Interviews expected to take place November 11, 2023. Candidates will be notified via email if selected to interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer.