Looking for part time hours with benefits (including health insurance, paid sick leave, paid vacation, and more)? Look no further, the City of Eau Claire Transit Division is currently hiring for part-time Bus Operators! Don’t have your CDL - no problem! We will train you! This position includes driving city-wide bus routes while maintaining the schedule and obeying traffic laws, providing information to customers regarding the Transit System, tracking passenger count data, and more!
- Work approximately 20 hours per week
- Great customer service skills
- Good driving record
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Possess or obtain (within 30 days of hire) and maintain a valid Class B CDL with no air brake restrictions and P endorsement.
- Our Transit Division will provide CDL training, if needed!
• A High School Diploma or equivalent (GED, etc.)
Schedule: We offer the ability to pick your own schedule (out of the available shifts)! Transit’s hours of operations are Monday – Friday from 5:30 a.m. – 11:56 p.m. and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. – 11:56 p.m. There is also the opportunity to go full-time in the future as openings occur!
Wage range: $18.65 to $23.25 per hour, plus excellent fringe benefits. Application deadline: Open until filled, with first review of applications October 16, 2023. Application and complete job description available at www.eauclairewi.gov/jobs.
Interviews expected to take place Friday, October 20, 2023. Candidates will be notified via email if selected to interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer.