Director of Procurement
This position plans, directs, and coordinates procurement activities in support of overall strategic and operational business objectives. Manages and evaluates the performance of procurement staff procuring products, services, and construction work. Ensures compliance with legal requirements in accordance with established standards from FTA, Milwaukee County and other Federal, State, and Local regulations as applicable.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain, Public Administration or related field required.
- Seven (7) years of related procurement experience.
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience required.
- Experience in public transportation or similar government structure preferred.
- Holder of a professional certification (I.S.M., NIGP, NCMA) desirable
If you are interested in applying for the position, click here